My friend MB sent me this and I simply had to share:
You know Martha Stewart has been stalking your cat when:
* there’s potpourri hanging from her collar.
* her nails have been cut with pinking shears.
* her toys are all stored in McCoy crocks.
* the pooper scooper has been decorated with raffia bows.
* there is that tell-tell lemon slice in the new silver water bowl.
* you find liver and whole wheat kitty treats stamped out with copper cookie cutters and decorated with royal icing using a #2 rosette tip.
* her cat hair has been collected and put into wire baskets for nesting material for the birds.
* a seasonally appropriate grapevine wreath adorns the front of the cat carrier.
* your cat disappears for a bit and comes back wearing a thyme colored virgin wool hand-knitted sweater with matching boots.
AND THE NUMBER ONE WAY YOU KNOW THAT MARTHA STEWART IS STALKING YOUR CAT IS…
* The poo left in her litter box has been sculpted into swans.