The Mighty Minx tagged me for this and now my brain is nicely distracted from the mushrooms formerly growing in the carpet. This is a Good Thing.
5 things found in your bag:
1) One red eelskin checkbook cover, with checkbook and a ballpoint pen so I can write down all of those debit card things that I do instead of writing checks.
2) My cell phone, which miraculously is charged up.
3) My 2002 WW Before Fat Picture and little weekly booklet.
4) A small brown plastic hairbrush.
5) Scratched up brown wallet stuffed with quarters.
5favorite things in your room (bedroom)
1) My bluebird quilt from eBay.
2) Murphy the stuffed bear.
3) A framed John LaFarge stained glass window poster from an MFA exhibit I adored.
4) My little tooth-shaped CPAP pillow. If you have a one of those machines, this pillow is a must.
5) My extensive and beloved earring collection. I am an earring slut.
5 things I have always wanted to do
1) Walk a labyrinth
2) Take a cruise to Alaska
3) Learn how to make stained glass
4) Buy a BMW. A small one. It’s not going to happen.
5) Go to St. Petersburg, Russia
5 things I am currently into:
1) Rereading the entire “In Death” series by J.D. Robb, in order from the beginning. All 27 or however many there are by now volumes.
2) Home design shows on HGTV
4) Researching bariatric surgery.
5) Getting my apartment de-mushroomed.
5 People I want to tag: