Another tasty recipe from my friend and former WW leader Arlene in Boston. She is a fabulous cook and I know that anything she recommends is worth trying. Bon appetite!
Dijon-Roasted New Potatoes
Core Recipe or 3 points for a 1 1/2 cup serving
Servings: 4 …doubles easily ..leftovers are terrific
Preparation Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 35 min
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Coating the potatoes with Dijon mustard and a small amount of olive oil helps make them crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. Perfect with burgers, roasted chicken or steak.
* 1 sprays cooking spray
* 1 tsp olive oil
* 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
* 3/4 tsp paprika
* 1/4 tsp dried thyme
* 1/2 tsp table salt
* 1/4 tsp black pepper
* 1 1/2 pound uncooked new potatoes, quartered
* I used fresh thyme and chives/snipped..about 1 tsp of each
* Preheat oven to 425°F. Coat a 9- X 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
* In a large bowl, whisk together oil, mustard, paprika, thyme, salt and pepper; add potatoes and stir to coat.
* Transfer potatoes to prepared baking dish and roast 15 minutes; stir and roast until tender on inside, about 15 to 20 minutes more. Yields about 1 1/4 cups per serving.
If your potatoes do not get crispy enough, coat them with cooking spray and then bake them for a few more minutes. This worked really well.