I’ve been out of touch here for longer than I realized. But I’ve been busy:
- Had a cortisone shot in my knee from one doctor, and told my primary care doctor that I wasn’t psychologically ready to consider weight loss surgery.
- Took a personal day on Thursday to sleep late and do serious hair things that have to last me for 8 weeks (tightening up on expenses means fewer hair visits, though I’m not ready to give up covering the gray).
- Took the cat to the vet for her shots and to have her claws clipped. She wasn’t happy but she’s allowing me to cuddle, so maybe she won’t retaliate by peeing on things when I go back to work.
- Had a professional bra fitting and managed to overcome my embarrassment to actually end up looking and feeling better.
- Went to the farm and bought four kinds of apples, combining some of each into a big pot of applesauce.
- Fixed my wobbly bedframe with my nifty new allen wrench set from Home Depot – then rotated the mattress. It was easier to do that when there were handles on them. Grrrr.
- Did 4 loads of wash, cleaning everything I could find that would go in the washer (but not the kind of cleaning the requires, you know, CLEANING).